Introducing a revolutionary connector with crossover appeal for rigging, rescue, workplace safety and tactical applications!
* Super fast to connect or disconnect
* Extra secure due to four independent locking latches
* Convenient, single-handed operation
* Black finish for low-reflectivity
* Can be integrated into costumes, harnesses and uniform gear. Excellent for theatrical and stunt rigging
Built from aircraft-quality aluminum and stainless steel, the Quad-Release features a unique, independent, four-point locking mechanism that latches securely and releases quickly with a simple, deliberate, one-handed, two-finger operation.
Boasting a Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 9000lbs (40kN) and a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 900lbs (4kN), the Quad-Release remains locked under load and can be incorporated into a number of lifting or safety systems within Stage/Theater Rigging, Rescue, Worker Safety and Industrial applications.
• 9000lb (40kN) MBS
• 900lb (4kN) WLL
• 6.5 oz (185gm)
• Overall dimensions: 3.6” x 1.98” (91.44mm x 50.29mm)