Stainless Steel Hallagan Tool Description:
The Hallagan tool has been a standard entry tool for Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue professionals for almost 75 years. Using recommendations from operators in the field, Dynamic Entry’s design team has taken this classic design and modernized it for the 21st century. These redesigned tempered stainless steel Hallagan Tool heads feature friction ridges on all contact surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage. The solid fiberglass handle is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC --and features safety-guard handgrips that reduce the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping into the working ends of the bar. The lightweight, sturdy fiberglass and stainless steel construction establishes the Stainless Hallagan Tool™ as the ideal tool for dangerous environments for both tactical and rescue operations.
• Features the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges
• Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
• Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working end of the tool
• Handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
• Available in both tactical black and high visibility yellow
• Weight: 8 lbs.
• Length: 31"
Black: DE-SHTB NSN# 5120-01-554-3768
SPECIAL NOTE: This BLACKHAWK! product is restricted to Military, Law Enforcement and Security Personnel ONLY.