The flat mounting brackets attach to the bottom of the lamphead. Wiring extends from a weatherproof strain relief at the rear of the lamphead.
The lamphead directs 50 percent of the light onto the action area while providing 50 percent to illuminate the working area. The lamphead incorporates heat-dissipating fins. The lamphead and mounting arm are powder coated white. The floodlight is for fire service use.
- The lamphead has four (4) ultra-bright white LEDs
- It operates at 12/24 volts DC, draws 7.5/3.75 amps, and generates 8,000 lumens
- The lamphead is no more than 3 5/8" high by 8 1/8" wide
- The lamphead has eight (8) ultra-bright white LEDs
- It operates at 12/24 volts DC, draws 13/6.5 amps, and generates 15,000 lumens
- The lamphead is no more than 3 1/2" high by 12" wide