The pedestal allows the lamphead to rotate 450 degrees and has a self adjusting friction brake to prevent arbitrary rotation. The pedestal has a round mounting base attached to a 3.5" side mount bracket. Wiring extends from the bracket bottom.
The lamphead directs 50 percent of the light onto the action area while providing 50 percent to illuminate the working area. The lamphead angle of elevation is adjustable at a pivot in the mounting arm and the position is locked with a round knurled locking knob. The lamphead incorporates heat-dissipating fins. The lamphead and mounting arm are powder coated white. The floodlight is for fire service use.
- The lamphead has four (4) ultra-bright white LEDs
- It operates at 12/24 volts DC, draws 7.5/3.75 amps, and generates 8,000 lumens
- The lamphead is no more than 5 3/16" deep by 3 5/16" high by 7 5/8" wide
- The lamphead has eight (8) ultra-bright white LEDs
- It operates at 12/24 volts DC, draws 13/6.5 amps, and generates 15,000 lumens
- The lamphead is no more than 5 3/16" deep by 3 5/16" high by 11 1/2" wide