Hot Product Award Winner - JEMS/ EMS Today 2017
The OMNI™ PRO BLS/ALS Total System is now available with NIJ certified Level IIIA ballistic M4L Armored Ballistic Protection that can withstand multiple rounds including a 44 MAG. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) armored ballistic panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region when approached from behind. The ONMI™ PRO can also be worn across the front of the body, or used as a shield for similar protection if the threat is forward. This new feature can provide protection to advance quicker onto an unsecure shooter scene in order to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
The OMNI™ PRO is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, allowing you to attach additional TS2 Ready™ modules to the bag's sides depending on your requirements. The OMNI™ PRO’s internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing access to all compartments without moving the bag. A front pocket offers space for additional STICKIT strips, or longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M5001X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI™ PRO as a backpack. When O2 is not required, the O2 access panel can be secured closed to avoid opening the panel when lifted from the side handle.
The OMNI™ PRO is available in blue, red, tactical black (non- reflective), and infection control black, red, or high-viz. Infection control deluxe versions of the OMNI™ PRO are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
• Provides 12” (tall) x 10” (wide) NIJ Level IIIA armor protection to vital chest region
• Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
• 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
• Add the M5001X to add an MJD or MD O2 cylinder storage or secure O2 access panel
• Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Matte chrome metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
• Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
• COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
• PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
• Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
• Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
• Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
• Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
• TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
• TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
• Zippered internal mesh compartments
• Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
• Overlapping internal panels secure contents
• Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
• All compartments have air dry capability• M4L ballistic resistance
•NIJ STANDARD 0108.01 THREAT PROTECTION (LEVEL IIIA)
9mm Luger 124gr FMJ
.44 MAG 240gr Lead SWC GC
SPECIAL THREAT PROTECTION
Federal 9mm Luger 124gr Hydra-Shok JHP
Federal .40 S&W 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
Federal .45 AUTO +P 200gr GDHP
Product Dimensions: 15" x 22" x 9.5"
Product Weight: 7lbs 10oz standard, 8lbs 7oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty, 5 Year Warranty Armored Ballistic Panel